Fall Intern - Documentary Film
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Documentary Film jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Intern - Documentary Film postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Documentary Film?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
The HBO Documentary Film intern will work with the programming team and experience what happens before and after a documentary premieres on the network. Additionally, the intern will have an opportunity to learn about careers pathways in the non-fiction industry and provide virtual support to the department, which develops, acquires, and promotes non-fiction programs and new media activity.
• Screening and writing coverage for documentary films.
• Data gathering and input.
• Research and various projects.
• Applicant must have strong interest in documentaries.
• Computer and analytical skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must know how to use Powerpoint; Word and Excel.
• Willing to work with a team and independently.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.