Fall Intern - Business Affairs & Legal
HBONew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This is an opportunity for a student to gain an understanding of the cable television industry by observing and assisting in Business Affairs for the HBO Creative Marketing and Marketing groups. Intern should be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• Role will include but not limited to; drafting of small agreements, attending weekly production meetings with Creative Marketing, Legal and monthly programming meetings and general office duties such as; filing, scanning, etc.
• Collaboration and attention to detail are extremely important, we will also value your POV.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and SharePoint
• Must be able to work at least 15 hours
• Must be a Junior or Senior in College
The Internship Programs are designed to offer undergraduate and select graduate students the opportunity to learn how we provide programming for the cable industry and distribute entertainment content around the world. The programs will include Orientation, Project HBO, Speaker Series, Social Activities, Learning and Development Workshops, a Farewell Lunch, and more.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBO welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.