HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant for the HBO General Inc. – Original Programming – East department.
This position will support one of the executives of HBO Documentary Programming. The position requires the ability to interact well with all levels of management in a fast-paced environment.
HBO Documentary Programming is seeking a positive team player who is proactive, detail-oriented, quick thinking and a great
• Schedule and maintain a complex executive calendar
• Maintain centralized tracking for high volume programming, delivery timelines and contacts
• Track pitch submissions
• Work collaboratively with assistants and executives across various departments such as production, marketing and media relations
• Communicate with high-level talent and external partners
• Process expense reports
• Screen and log phone calls
• Assist in screening events (currently being handled remotely)
• Other administrative and clerical duties and projects as assigned
• The position is NY based. All work is currently remote due to Covid but subject to change.
• Prior experience with a film or television development group preferred
• Prior experience as an assistant to an executive preferred
• Sharp writing skills
• In depth knowledge of social media
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Possess a high degree of professionalism, prioritization, judgment and accuracy
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Keynote and virtual workspace essentials like WebEx and Zoom
• Proficiency in creating presentation decks for internal and external partners
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.