HBOCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
The Executive Assistant will support a Vice President of Post Production. This job is temporarily remote. Candidates must be based in Los Angeles.
• Administrative duties for VP of Post Production including rolling & initiating calls, scheduling meetings & maintaining calendar, arranging travel, preparing & submitting expense reports, taking meeting notes.
• Show-related responsibilities including daily problem-solving, ordering file duplications, managing file distribution lists, scheduling mix, grade & VFX review sessions, and reviewing music breakdowns.
• Company-side responsibilities including attending weekly production and post production meetings and maintaining best practices & procedures along with other post exec. assistants & coordinators.
• Updating crew & talent databases and maintaining resume files.
• Reaching out to agencies to check availability of potential post production crew members.
• Coordinating the needs of / troubleshooting with post production teams on multiple shows at a time.
• Assisting with delivery elements & collaborating with the Post Delivery department.
• Successful candidate should be a self-starter with a skill for creative problem-solving, who takes initiative and is extremely resourceful.
• Should be detail-oriented & enjoy multitasking.
• Should possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Should be capable of establishing good working relationships with key players on shows.
• Ideal candidate will have experience working in post and knowledge of the post production process.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel required.
• Experience using Pix, Aspera, Scenechronize & AirTable preferred.
• Script coverage experience a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.