HBOSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/17/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? The Executive Assistant will support a Senior Vice President of Post-Production.
• Administrative duties for SVP of Post-Production include heavy phones, rolling and initiating calls, filing, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, preparing and submitting expense reports, and taking meeting notes.
• Show related responsibilities include ordering video duplications, managing file distribution lists, scheduling mix, grade, and VFX review sessions, and reviewing music breakdowns.
• Individual will also be responsible for the following: Attending weekly Production meeting and Post-Production meetings.
• Updating crew and talent databases maintaining resume files.
• Updating production reports and show files on a daily basis.
• Checking availability and union affiliation of potential post-production crew members.
• Coordinating the needs of the studio to several Post-Production teams on shows at one time.
• Aiding with Delivery elements, paperwork, and collaborating with the Post Delivery department.
• Organizing and administering several Post-Production training programs.
• Successful candidate will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is extremely resourceful.
• Must be able to pay attention to details and be able to multitask.
• Ideal candidates will have experience working in post and knowledge of the post-production process.
• Must be capable of establishing good working relationships with principal players on shows and help navigate through HBO's corporate procedures.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel required. Database programs (such as Smart Sheet or Air Table) highly recommended.
• Experience using Pix, Aspera, and Scenechronize preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.