Director, Brand Marketing
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
The brand marketing team generates awareness and affinity for HBO and HBO Max through paid and earned media campaigns. We accomplish this through uncompromising drive, methodical attention to detail, and the curiosity and courage to push beyond the ordinary. Building upon the legacy of the brands and networks we bring to our consumers, our marketing reflects the passion and groundbreaking nature seen in our stories.
HBO Max is seeking an experienced Director of Brand Marketing, who can be located in New York or LA.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, and is a pop-culture enthusiast. They will have a deep understanding of the streaming industry, be a strategic and creative marketer with a background in Entertainment. We are looking for a team player with a highly collaborative working style. This role is equal parts strategic, creative and execution oriented.
• Drive campaign development from strategy, concepting and execution, by managing day to day communications with external agency partners, and internal key stakeholders
• Inspire and brainstorm fresh creative ideas for brand campaigns and activations across our owned channels, off channel, digital, OOH, experiential, stunts, and partnerships
• Align with Media Planning teams to ensure creative is mapped to audiences and reflects the endemic behaviors of the channels
• Partner with Social and Growth Marketing to deliver on brand and acquisition goals and find opportunities for full-funnel collaboration
• Work on pro-social initiatives that reflect our core Brand beliefs
• Manage a team of smart, passionate marketers
• Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technology, and unique opportunities
• You have 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry executing on marketing campaigns
• You are an expert across all asset mediums including TV, digital, ooh, and social
• You have demonstrated incredible creativity, and can lead concepting and creative reviews
• You are a team player and problem solver who can operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented setting
• You are able to communicate cross-functionally with all levels and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• You have the ability to project manage and have killer presentation skills
• You are able to quickly provide your point of view with rationales in both verbal and written form
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.