Digital Media Production Specialist
HBOCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/31/2023 11:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Media Production Specialist jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Digital Media Production Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
The will function in a variety of capacities for the Media Management group which is part of the Marketing Operations team at Warner Brothers Discovery. We are looking for a technical individual who understands the post-production process from beginning to end. He or she will work closely with post-production representatives from all of HBO and HBOmax Post-Production teams as well as our independent production houses. The Specialist will be primarily responsible for the inventory, tracking, and secure delivery and/or transfer of pre-air content from each of the post-production teams (The White Lotus, Euphoria, etc.) to and from the Marketing Post Facility in NY as well as a variety of Marketing vendors around the world. In addition to an in-depth knowledge of post-production workflows, the qualified candidate will also be well versed in file types, file capture, file export, transcoding/encoding and file delivery systems. He or she will also be responsible for the secure transfer, cataloging, ingest and archiving of all Marketing-related shoot material captured in the field. Experience with emerging formats and next gen file types and technologies preferred. Good attention to detail, organization, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines is crucial.
We are looking for someone who lives in the New York City or Los Angeles area, within commutable distance to either office. This position will require a minimum of 3 days a week in the office.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Responsible for receiving, evaluating, cataloging, and archiving all original Marketing shoot material and determining the most efficient file-based workflows for ingest, archival, and distribution.
• Guide and assist HBO Marketing post-production vendors as it pertains to the ingest, edit, export and delivery of content while also helping to manage delivery timelines and expectations.
• Work on a daily basis with production houses, movie studios, and Warner Brothers Discovery Post-Production teams in NY and LA to acquire all media to ensure delivery meets required promotional specifications.
• Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Communications / TV / Film
• Willingness to work a shifted schedule (approximately 12pm-9pm EST or 9 am-6 p.m. PT)
• A minimum of 2 years work experience in a Post-Production / Media Management environment.
• Functional working experience with Avid Media Composer, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Functional knowledge of file encoding/transcoding and delivery systems.
• Strong organizational, communication, and written skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to juggle many projects at once and remain organized and professional.
• Customer service attitude willing to go ''above and beyond'' to ensure successful outcomes for our producers and shows.
• Willing to sign an NDA and keep confidential material secret and secure.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $59,507.00 - $110,512.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.