This was removed by the employer on 11/5/2021 6:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Development Manager jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Development Manager postings
Full Time Job
Development Manager (Production)
Location: Singapore - Singapore
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The WarnerMedia Production & Development Team (Scripted) oversees the creative of our series, films, content. This dynamic team is cross functional and ensures our content is produced at the highest editorial and creative standards.
We are seeking an experienced Development Manager to help manage both developed productions, co-productions and licensed content across our programming; includes all genres and budget levels on a pan-asian regional scale. Responsibilities include overseeing editorial and creative process for our original productions. Working closely with creative and showrunners, identifying and assessing creative materials and partners as well as managing relationships with internal / external staff and crew, reviewing and vetting creative materials and ensuring premium quality content is produced. This position will report to Lead, Production and Development in Singapore. Working closely with the physical production team to share responsibility for supervising all editorial aspects of production. With continued expansion including original film acquisition and production underway, it's a great time to join WarnerMedia Asia.
A successful candidate will be motivated, proactive, intellectually nimble and thorough and able to pivot, juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a passion for content, a keen understanding of story structure, strong organization skills and be detail oriented. This is a highly demanding and fast paced position which requires good judgment and initiative while working with a high-volume production slate. Must be able to work Cross-functionally with other teams.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• This role will help carry projects from a creative/editorial perspective from pitch / development through to final delivery assisting creative executives.
• Work closely with creative executives and external creative team to develop and assess projects
• Track and evaluate all incoming creative material (including pitches, scripts, books, etc).
• Managing the process and flow of content submission.
• Interfacing with prospective content partners.
• Acting as a liaison with internal stakeholders & coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests with various departments
• Conducting market and competitive research
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned.
• Increase the team's operational efficiency.
• Source for /curate creative talent
• Minimum 5 Years editorial/creative experience with regional long form production
• Experience in a streamer/OTT player
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and supervising multiple projects in various phases of production
• Demonstrates good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form.
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
• Ability to respond after hours for urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced environment
• Discrete and able to maintain confidential information.
• Able to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes
• Willingness to travel and work long hours.
• Solid experience with Final draft and PowerPoint
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.