This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Design Lead jobs in Copenhagen-SK
Search all Design Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Design Lead? :
As the Design Lead, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of HBO Europe, as well as the production and execution of growth marketing campaigns assets. You will be focused on visual design, digital creative content, creative design, and typography. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Marketers, Project Managers and Copywriters to conceptualize and execute visual creative concepts. You will work with a customer-focused team designing high performance digital communications, created to support Growth Marketing. The job involves working collaboratively with international marketing and creative teams and executing clear and compelling design. You will also be skilled at guiding junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership's vision.
This job isn't just about creating and executing top of the line creative campaigns. It's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• Management of the concept development, design concept and localisation of CRM, social media, and dynamic display campaigns across EMEA.
• Line management of the in-house designer and graphics localisation team of 8.
• Work on Digital Creative Services campaigns to craft high quality and compelling marketing materials in a variety of web banners, emails, social media, and mobile formats, using various customer communication touchpoints, including static, motion, animation, and video.
• End-to-end delivery of creative projects, with an emphasis on visual design, content execution, creative alignment, and typography.
• Actively participate in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), able to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Collaborate with all consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing, including but not limited to, display, social media, email, mobile, website, experiential and in-app.
• Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, and design patterns into all marketing campaigns.
• Develop resources, guidelines, and templates that allow the growth marketing team to create and communicate effective creative executions.
• Support and align with growth marketing initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Own all design-related deliverables. Craft compelling brand stories that will be deployed across multiple channels including display, social media, and CRM to support marketing efforts with the objective to raise brand awareness, drive engagement and increase subscriptions.
• Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
• Advanced-level design experience, highly skilled in visual digital creative design and typography, with a passion for creating beautiful, pixel-perfect visual designs that convey comprehensive skill of color palettes to bring campaigns and creativity to life.
• Strong understanding of digital platforms including display, social media, and CRM, as well as their use within growth marketing that will ultimately impact the big picture.
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio, not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Expertise in creating impactful digital marketing creative executions, innovative formats, and best practices.
• Experience with programmatic formats (display banners) design, Q&A and implementation, as well as knowledge of DCO and DoubleClick Studio Platforms.
• Robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Able to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels, exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Able to understand and translate business requirements into strategic solutions.
• Strong presentation skills for pitching to key business stakeholders and leading conversations.
• Excellent command of English.
The Nice to Haves:
• Motion graphics experience.
• Intercultural communication experience and additional European languages.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.