CRM Project Manager
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2020 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for CRM Project Manager jobs in Copenhagen-SK
Search all CRM Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a CRM Project Manager? CRM Project Manager (Parental Leave)
HBO Europe, the premium streaming service and the home of many internationally acclaimed series, such as Game of Thrones, Westworld, and Big Little Lies, is looking for a passionate, data-driven, and analytical CRM Project Manager, for a 12- month fixed-term contract, to start in December.
HBO Europe is deeply committed to our customers, and CRM is ready to drive our brand to new heights using customer data and insights, digital experience, and engagement across multiple online channels. Being customer-centric is the key driver for everything we do, including building multi-channel approaches, personalized touchpoints, and meaningful customer experiences in all our CRM channels.
By leveraging your experience with CRM, customer retention activities, and tactical marketing analysis, you will help in decreasing churn, increasing conversion, and improving the customer lifetime value. Your outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to work within a small team setting and passion for driving customer lifecycles will have a large impact on the success of HBO Europe.
This role is based in Copenhagen, and you will report directly to the European CRM Vice President, also in Denmark. You will have a European remit and will work closely with the wider CRM team, agencies, and other departments spanning BI, Sales & Marketing, Distribution, Product Development, Programming, Customer Service, and PR across Europe.
• Developing, optimizing, and managing conversion and retention-focused campaigns and flows through various channels such as email, in-app, push notifications, and social media.
• Planning and executing retention activities with the capability to measure, analyze, and communicate ROI of customer campaigns.
• Support in developing customer processes, based on data insights and customer lifecycle, and have a good understanding of what drives customer lifetime.
• Segment and test campaigns, journeys, and channels to establish the most effective strategies to drive user engagement and/or customer lifetime value.
• Proof-reading marketing messages in both Danish and English.
• A bachelor's or master's degree in a related field is required.
• Previous work experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing, and multi-channel programs.
• An excellent understanding of email, push notification, and social media.
• Fluency in verbal and written Danish and English, with excellent presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical topics.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills, with a solid understanding of success metrics.
• A proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working both strategically and tactically.
• Highly self-motivated, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve desired business results.
• You can travel to other European countries when meeting with the CRM team, stakeholders, or agencies.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in a B2C subscription-oriented business highly desirable.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.