This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Copy Lead jobs in Copenhagen-SK
Search all Copy Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Copy Lead? As the Copy Lead, you will help drive the success for the digital creative growth marketing team for HBO Europe. With your experience and imagination, you will collaborate with innovative Marketers, Project Managers and Designers to conceptualize and execute creative concepts. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high performance digital communications created to support Growth Marketing. This role will take advantage of the craft of writing to match the brand voice with a full-funnel digital 1st approach, while collaborating on various result driven projects in a quick-paced learning-based environment. You will guide other writers, partnering with other peers and creating solutions to unique growth-related challenges.
This job isn't just about creating and executing top of the line creative campaigns, it's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• Concept development, copywriting and translation of CRM, social media, and dynamic display campaigns across EMEA.
• Management of the in-house copywriter, translation team of 6, as well as the external translators.
• Provide insightful, inspiring creative oversight and influence during marketing campaign productions through brainstorming, conceptual development and pitching stages.
• Solve digital marketing campaign challenges, ensuring communications are up to brand standards with emphasis on messaging strategy, brand voice, tone, narrative, creative and innovative thinking message.
• Contribute and collaborate with other innovative writers, designers, marketers, project managers and content strategists in creating a strategy and messaging for projects to ensure that concepts meet the requirements and business objectives.
• Own all copy deliverables. Craft compelling brand stories that will be deployed across multiple channels including display, social media, and CRM to support marketing efforts with the objective to raise brand awareness, drive engagement and increase subscriptions.
• Lead the creation of messages and themes that succeed across mediums, formats, and all digital campaign types.
• Collaborate and maintain all brand language systems, design copy and button/CTA, style, templates, mockups, user scenarios, flows and experimentation insights.
• Edit and review writing across peer departments as well as junior writers.
• Wealth of experience at an ad agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
• Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of marketing executions with emphasis on digital, and the mastery of English standard spelling, grammar, and style.
• Expertise in digital marketing (email, in-app, SMS/PUSH, paid social and display channels) best practices. Ability to write for all channels.
• Experience writing for SEARCH and/or specific CRM (email & push notifications) product lines highly preferred.
• Demonstrable experience positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience.
• Proven experience in using analytics to derive insights and further evolve copy.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; using exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of emerging trends for digital products and cross-platform content integrations.
• Native English.
Nice to Haves
• Further languages (Nordic, Spanish, Central-European languages).
• Entertainment and television marketing experience.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.