Coordinator, U.S. Content Strategy & Planning
HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/15/2022 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, U.S. Content Strategy & Planning jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, U.S. Content Strategy & Planning postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, U.S. Content Strategy & Planning (HBO/HBO Max Original Programming)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The Coordinator, HBO/HBO Max U.S. Content Planning, reports directly to the Manager, HBO/HBO Max Content Strategy & Planning, and mainly supports the creation and maintenance of ongoing competitive streaming original programming tracking. This position also aids in the maintenance of the team's HBO and HBO Max long-term original programming rollout materials.
• Create, maintain, and coordinate ongoing competitive content tracking materials with a focus on the evolving streaming original programming landscape; includes daily competitive original programming release volume and premiere date aggregation (which informs HBO/HBO Max original programming planning), as well as collaborating on the team's competitive trend tracking
• Support the creation of ad-hoc competitive streaming original programming landscape summaries, analyses, and decks focused on original programming release volume, content rollout calendars and drop patterns, and high-level creative trends
• Aid in the maintenance of long-term HBO/HBO Max original programming planning materials for dissemination across the company; assist as needed in proofing various integral documents containing HBO/HBO Max content planning details (e.g., long-term original programming rollout grids, content reference guides, release volume summaries, etc.) to be disseminated across key Warner Bros. Discovery partner teams (e.g., Marketing, Media Relations, Finance, etc.)
• Additional responsibilities include actively supporting the Manager, Content Strategy & Planning, with ad-hoc content strategy-related projects in support of HBO/HBO Max
• Superlative knowledge of the competitive streaming content landscape, with a keen understanding of current content trends impacting the industry, as well as strong analytical thinking abilities
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, while also having the capacity to multitask effectively
• Ability to interface and collaborate in a professional, efficient, and amiable manner; aptness for clear, effective, and precise oral and written communication
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work and think independently while also being a team player
• Passion for streaming/TV programming and the media/entertainment/technology sector
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and digital research skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1-2+ years of full- time work experience ; entertainment industry experience (e.g., content planning, content strategy, long-term scheduling) and/or consulting background preferred
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $43,054.00 - $79,957.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.