Coordinator, Studio Services
HBOSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Studio Services jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Coordinator, Studio Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Studio Services? This Studio Services Coordinator position works within the Media Center, Creative Services and Post Production partners to facilitate communication and projects between these groups. These teams are responsible for delivering content through the WarnerMedia infrastructure to internal and external parties.
The Studio Services Coordinator will be reporting into the Director of Studio Services and handle all scheduling and reporting for the Media Center team. This team handles the delivery of thousands of hours of content to staff and external vendors. In this role you have the opportunity to make an impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
• Provide daily/weekly reporting including but not limited to pulling and reconciling data for shows in production, personnel currently employed and resources (rooms, equipment, personnel) scheduled for or in use.
• Coordinate with staff on scheduling of resources and tracking of progress of projects.
• Facilitate purchasing including, tracking spending, data entry and communication with Technical contracts, Procurement, Finance and Legal teams.
• Serve as key point of contact for internal and external clients for jobs being processed in Studio West.
• Administer user management of production systems in use at HBO for internal and external clients.
• Handle and track shipments, couriers, pick-ups and deliveries.
• Facilitate purchasing of assets including, tracking spending, data entry and communication with Procurement, Finance and Legal teams.
• Organize catalog of documents including instructional documentation, workflow diagrams, project templates, specifications, etc.
• Ad hoc projects, as assigned.
• 2-3 years of administrative assistance, operations and/or Production experience at an entertainment company or studio.
• Understanding of post-production workflows and best practices.
• An ability to think analytically, creatively and strategically.
• Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
• The ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail while staying focused on the big picture.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with multiple cross-functional groups both internal and external.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio or equivalent.
• Experience with Aspera Faspex, Scenechronize, Sync OnSet, Avid Media Composer, Blackmagic Design Resolve and Root6's ContentAgent a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.