Coordinator, Production Planning & Incentives
HBOCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 5:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Production Planning & Incentives jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Production Planning & Incentives postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
WarnerMedia seeks a Coordinator for the Production Planning and Incentives department.
This position will work closely with the SVP of Production Planning and Incentives.
• Research and develop a deep understanding of all domestic and international production incentives.
• Help provide the production units across HBO and HBO MAX with information regarding opportunities to access government supported film and television incentives
• Day to day strategic and operational planning, advice and support for the production department
• Identify production opportunities around the world
• Develop business initiatives to help support accessing government incentives
• Liaise with business units to maximize the value of production incentives (rebates, tax credits, etc.)
• Liaise with legal, finance and tax to provide input when necessary
• Monitor and advise production and finance units of potential changes to existing or opening legislation
• Advise external affairs representatives of the interpretation and impact of production incentives
• Build and maintain stellar relationships with film commissioners, brokers and studio counterparts
• Maintain domestic and international production tax incentive summaries
• Maintain incentive deliverables across all incentives
• Research and manage state and international reports and economic development studies
• Create organizational structure overviews/diagrams for finance, tax, legal and production departments
• Act as liaison with US and international film commissioners
• Work closely with production executives and Warner Media units to develop and promote marketing opportunities for various jurisdictions
• Work closely to with SVP to develop communications across the physical production department to help support pre-production planning of HBO/HBO Max content
• Work closely with SVP to support HBO/HBO Max productions to enhance government relations in all states and countries where we are filming HBO/HBO Max content
• Corporate network or studio production experience and knowledge of all aspects of production, from pre-production through post-production and delivery, is highly desired
• Must be detail-oriented and able to efficiently multi-task.
• Entertainment industry, television or related production knowledge and experience is a must. Knowledge of standard office equipment, PC software and production software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Position requires a team player in a service department of the organization.
• Must be organized, resourceful and able to work independently; detail oriented; flexible; ability to develop creative solutions.
• Other key qualities include: ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of show personnel and company personnel in a professional manner, in person, on the telephone and using written correspondence.
• Bachelor's Degree
The Nice to Haves
• Finance and accounting awareness and background
• International experience
• High degree of self-motivation and focus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.