Coordinator, Partner Marketing
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world's most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
The Partner Marketing Coordinator is part of WarnerMedia's Sales & Distribution Marketing Team. This team works across Multichannel Video Programming Distributors to drive Turner Network engagement, HBO Max and Cinemax subscriptions and revenue as well as optimize WarnerMedia content and products across the MVPD distribution landscape.
The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator is to work in collaboration with Partner Marketing leadership to execute marketing initiatives that drive subscribers, revenue and product engagement. The successful candidate will be an imaginative and decisive problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change, and highly collaborative. In this role you have the opportunity to make a significant impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
• Creative management and execution of all marketing initiatives including media, print, digital, social etc.
• Support day-to-day partner marketing functions including overall planning, execution, and communication of partner campaigns (photo and footage requests, management of timelines, creative review, routing of partner materials through various internal departments)
• Optimize and ensure the positioning of WarnerMedia brands, programming and products across account initiatives by leveraging key research and marketing analysis
• Assist Managers in tracking and analysis of campaigns and initiatives with a goal of continuous marketing optimization
• Encourage innovation and challenge business as usual
• Bachelor's degree required
• Prior work experience required
• High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Highly organized project management skills
• Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
• Strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, and marketing communications; preferably with an MVPD, high-tech or web-centric businesses a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.