Coordinator, Partner Marketing Ops
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
Position is a part of the Partner Marketing team within the Sales & Distribution Organization, which supports and fulfills all HBO and HBO Max content, creative and tactical needs for traditional (e.g. AT&T, Verizon, Comcast) and digital partners (e.g. YouTube TV, Hulu).
Position will work primarily on all aspects of the team's multi-million dollar budget organization and support, and will coordinate with a range of cross-functional teams, including Creative Marketing & Ops, Brand & Programming Alignment, Point of Sale Strategy, Account Marketing, Account Management, Finance, Accounts Payable as well as all internal and external creative agency vendors.
• Manage overarching Distribution Marketing project budget allocations and make adjustments to forecasts throughout the year within the BCT (Budget Commitment Tracking) tool; Liaise with Finance regularly related to actual spend and projected spend.
• Main point of contact for accounting stakeholders at our various agencies and vendors. Receive and organize invoices; Help secure necessary supporting documentation – eg. Statements of Work (SOWs), Letters of Agreement (LOAs), signed estimates, etc.
• Handle project-based commitments, review and submit all invoices for payments with appropriate supporting docs; oversee reclasses with finance when necessary. Manage monthly Transaction Mapping process.
• Continually track actual spend, projected spend and left to spend; provide monthly topline status reports as needed.
• Connect with coordinators on the sales account budgets to confirm potential savings or availability of additional funds across teams. Communicate updates to all budget stakeholders.
• Manage the mid-year re-est process and year-end accruals process.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Prior work experience with budget management required
• Ability to prioritize while juggling multiple priorities
• Experience with Google Suite applications
• High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Highly organized project management skills
• Extremely effective communicator
• Experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, or marketing communications a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.