Coordinator, Dtc Communications
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Coordinator, DTC Communications to help coordinate communications efforts on behalf of the Brand Marketing, Multicultural Marketing, and Content Marketing teams for HBO Max and HBO.
• Coordinate PR efforts on behalf of the HBO/HBO Max marketing team, working closely with the brand marketing, multicultural marketing, and content marketing PR campaign leads
• Update team roadmaps and documents
• Track coverage and create comprehensive campaign summary reports
• Draft press releases, pitches and PR strategy documents
• Research new press contacts and create contact lists for key campaigns
• Research executive thought leadership opportunities
• Pitch stories and develop relationships with new contacts
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related fields required
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field strongly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and problem-solving skills required
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Experience compiling press materials and using press databases: Cision, Meltwater, etc.
• G Suite and Microsoft Office experience
• Must have excellent time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple projects
• Must be tactful in resolving problems
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines
• Must be a team player, with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and work effectively with stakeholders across the company
• Must be a self-starter
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.