Content Programmer I, Hockey Expert
Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2023 5:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Programmer I, Hockey Expert jobs in New York-NY
Search all Content Programmer I, Hockey Expert postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
The content programmer I, hockey expert, is responsible for daily programming and curation of B/R's hockey portfolio brand. He/she will assist in daily curation, caption writing, content packaging and discovery, as well as give input on editorial decision-making.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Help run the day-to-day programming of B/R's social platforms (content packaging, event planning, community building) around hockey, and NHL on TNT
• Have a say in helping to develop and execute social strategy on content packaging, selection, curation and hook writing around hockey
• Work closely with the national programming team to identify content that should live on B/R's national handles
• Opportunities to work directly with NHL on TNT talent
• 1-2+ years experience in digital media, social media or content curation
• Extensive knowledge of hockey and hockey culture
• Extensive knowledge of all social platforms, functionality and audience growth best practices. Knowledge and experience working in TikTok preferred
• Experience in working with teams on projects/events
• Deep understanding of current media and digital content space
• Previous editorial, content or social media experience in sports news is preferred
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Experience with analytics platforms preferred
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies • 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers • 2018 Best Company for Dads • An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $51,100.00 - $94,900.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.