Content Metadata Coordinator
Full Time Job
Location: Sweden - Stockholm
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world's most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets this year, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
About HBO Max
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform launched in the United States in May 2020 before expanding to 39 territories in Latin America and the Caribbean in June 2021. In the second half of this year, HBO Max is coming to European territories with further launches planned for 2022.
Playing a key role in the Account Management team and the wider HBO Max content experience group, the Content Metadata Coordinator will ensure all required metadata is sourced correctly from content providers, entered into the HBO Max systems and delivered to the relevant internal Warner Media departments. The successful candidate will support the Content Account Manager in establishing and maintaining a network of internal and external/3rd parties and putting processes and procedures in place that assure correct delivery of material compliant to the HBO Max technical requirements. The Content Metadata Coordinator will also ensure all content deals are executed per agreement with respect to content delivery timelines, rights, images, and marketing assets etc. You will be a key part of the one ''end to end'' team making sure all the boxes are checked when launching a new partner and supporting content partners after launch.
• Own title launch readiness from end to end, working closely with partners and internal cross-functional teams to ensure all material needed for localisation is sourced and delivered to internal operations teams.
• Help to develop strategies to achieve content delivery goals and cross-functional operational alignment to improve efficiency and foster the evolution of production practices.
• Ensure localised content and metadata is delivered into the HBO MAX platform and is available in a timely fashion for content publishing to be done.
• Understand HBO Max technical specifications and partner with internal teams to explain onboarding process, spec requirements, branding and other sourcing and delivery requirements.
• Manage the timely delivery and updates of video, metadata, captions, languages and artwork from content partners.
• Support the Account Manager in addressing and solving content operations issues.
• Service the Content Experience team with trailers from the Creative team to be placed on the HBO Max platform.
• Proven experience in content operations, metadata management, DTC or broadcast media.
• Experience of dealing with clients (internal and external), and prioritising client requirements.
• Knowledge of media supply chain and metadata processes and systems.
• Familiarity working with various content management systems.
• Able to develop and maintain strong partner relationships and help resolve any and all issues in a client-centric way.
• Able to prioritise when working against deadlines and in an extremely busy environment.
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.