Cash Management Lead
Full Time Job
Cash Management Lead (Executive Director)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Cash Management Lead-Disbursements and Actual Reporting for the Financial Planning & Analysis – Executive department.
• This position is responsible for Warner Media cash reporting of non-content disbursements across all business units and the consolidation of WM free cash flow actual reporting.
• This role will also lead the cash modeling of disbursements and review the A/P DPO assumptions, P/L cash conversion ratios and all cash planning and ad hoc projects regarding disbursements.
• The forecasting reporting above shall include the long-range plan, budget, monthly forecast, and pacing.
• Review, and consolidate monthly Cash forecasts of all non-content disbursements across Warner Media.
• This includes but is not limited to HBO, Turner and Warner Bros. and all the various disbursements across the company.
• The person in this role will liaise with senior management across all of Warner Media's various business units to discuss changes in vendor relationships and impact of strategic plans.
• Review and consolidate monthly Cash actuals for Warner Media in preparation for presentation to senior management.
• Ad Hoc Projects/Analysis.
• Liaise with various business units in the Warner Media group of companies to request and improve cash management reporting.
• Suggest and implement improvements to drive efficiencies into the process and reporting accuracy.
• Coach, mentor and directly supervise group who will prepare and initially review the work product above.
• This induvial will be responsible for overall non-content disbursements across WM.
• Prepare and review support for cash presentations going to divisional CFOs, senior management, and WM CFO.
• 8+ years of experience in accounting of finance.
• 4+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication.
• Media experience required.
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.