HBONew York, NY
Brand Coordinator (Freelance)
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks a Freelance Brand Coordinator for the Band team.
• Coordinate and bring a creative sensibility to brand campaigns and activations, spanning on-network, off channel, digital, OOH, stunts, and social channel.
• Assist in the development of creative briefs based on key insights and brand strategy.
• Help project timelines, reports, meeting agendas and recap notes, and maintain calendars.
• Help to amplify our Corporate Social Responsibility, pro-social efforts, and value-driven marketing efforts.
• Conduct competitive landscape audits and research cultural insights ancillary to campaigns.
• Manage production schedules and trafficking creative content, as needed.
• Assist in developing brand presentations and brand guidelines
• Responsibilities include acting as a liaison with internal departments (Creative Services, Legal/Business Affairs, Digital & Social Media, Program Advertising etc.) to ensure that all campaigns are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintenance of budget/expenses to ensure projects are up to date
• A pop culture and entertainment junkie that has a passion for staying on top of the latest news cycle.
• You have an insatiable curiosity for understanding consumer behavior
• You proactively solve problems and get things done with a positive attitude
• You are passionate about advertising creative and working with creative teams
• You have a sound understanding of trending digital and social platforms
• You stay up-to-date on new media tools, best practices and changes in brand advertising
• You possess excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
• You are organized, detail-oriented and deadline sensitive.
• You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships with all levels in the organization.
• You have the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously and are comfortable being flexible with shifting deliverables or priorities.
• Have 1-2 years of marketing experience preferably for a premium brand or an advertising agency (entertainment industry experience preferred).
• You have strong proficiency in Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Suite.