Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing
HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 5:46:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Manager, Multicultural Marketing in the Consumer Marketing department.
• Manage multiple external agencies and partners in the development and execution of creative high-impact marketing campaigns and experiences for HBO/HBO Max– including writing creative briefs, providing feedback, and managing timelines and budgets.
• Support creative development for all team promotional campaigns and HBO Max Pa'lante! audience initiatives.
• Manage team's paid media strategy by working with internal and external partners.
• Lead WarnerMedia OneFifty partnership and key evergreen community partnerships to elevate Latinx programming.
• Manage promotional efforts for annual Latinx Short Film Competition and Latino Stand Up Comedy Competition.
• Act as liaison to internal departments (Creative Services, Legal/Business Affairs, PR, Digital and Social Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Corporate Communications) to help circulate key information and ensure all promotional plans are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Communicate with talent and/or talent relations teams to coordinate promotional talent requests, creative approval, and more.
• Work with the HBO Max Pa'lante! editorial team to ideate and elevate promotional assets via Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Process contracts, vendor service agreements, invoices, NDAs, countersignatures and more for our legal records.
• Create presentation decks to pitch and recap multicultural marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Monitor key audience and industry trends, as well as competitor activity - being prepared to provide regular updates and formulate a POV.
• Develop recommendations for innovative engagement tactics, emerging partners, and culture influencers.
• Create social media kits for talent, push out screener.com links for influencers, and manage RSVPs/Invites emails (when necessary).
• B.A. required
• Minimum of 4 years marketing experience, preferably at a media or entertainment company or experiential marketing agency
• Knowledge of linear and streaming entertainment landscape, as well as digital and social media space and the Latinx creative/influencer community
• Experience leading multi-faceted projects from ideation to execution, particularly for multicultural audiences
• Strong initiative and ability to function independently
• Solid creative judgment and familiarity developing materials across all forms of media
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure, and pay close attention to detail
• Excellent organizational, time management, cross-functional and communication skills
• Proven ability to think strategically and creatively
• Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google suite skills.
• Spanish fluency, both written and verbal, a plus
• Strong copywriting skills a plus
• Willingness to travel as needed
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.