Associate Manager, Events
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
Home Box Office, Inc. seeks an Associate Manager, Events for the HBO General Inc. – Talent Relations department.
This position will help ideate and execute screenings, receptions, and premieres for HBO and HBOMax for press, talent, influencers, consumers, and internal executives and employees. As a member of the Special Events team, the Associate Manager of Special Events will be an integral part of the team, contributing to all stages of the event planning process from inception to execution.
This is a NY based position reporting into the Director of Events.
• Help facilitate all aspects of pre-event planning, onsite execution, and post event follow-up and reporting.
• Help plan multiple events from beginning to end, often simultaneously.
• Liaise with vendors, venues, executives, programmers and publicity in order to plan a successful event.
• Ability to work within a budget.
• Scout event spaces and make proper selections.
• Curate and manage guest lists for events that target the appropriate audiences for each project.
• Work cross functionally with other departments and assist in producing events for a variety of internal groups.
• Oversee the onsite vendors at events.
• Process paperwork for events (ie contracts, payments, etc).
• 4 years of experience in event planning
• Bachelor's degree
• Extremely flexible schedule.
• Passionate about events, entertainment and culture, stays current on the latest trends in the entertainment and event verticals.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• High energy, engaging and a team player with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• A creative thinker and resourceful problem solver.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.