Associate Creative Director, Marketing Av
HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Creative Director, Marketing Av jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Creative Director, Marketing Av postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role…
The Associate Creative Director will provide leadership to a team to deliver high-quality campaign creative and short form content. Reporting directly to the Creative Director of the Marketing AV Team, this senior leader will manage a team of producers to ensure creative excellence and the effective management of time and budget. The Associate Creative Director will oversee campaign development-strategic and creative-and work closely with all cross functional marketing partners. Must have excellent communications skills to liaise with show runners, talent, Programmers and external agencies.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Provide leadership to a campaign team to deliver high-quality creative
• Represent the Creative Marketing team at meetings, providing meaningful input to best support a campaign.
• Manage in-house teams to produce short form promotional content (e.g., trailers, TV spots, digital content, etc.) for HBO programming.
• Exhibit exceptional knowledge on the Post-Production process.
• Have the skill set to edit and/or produce promotional content in the range of :30 promos, to trailers, to long form.
• Have a firm grasp of on-set etiquette along with strong production knowledge experience.
• Experience in interviewing A-list talent.
• Effectively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as talent.
• Read and review scripts to identify content/scenes for the long form and shoot production team to shoot. Must be able to read a one-line.
• Lead and guide the creative work of producers on a variety of projects.
• Work with external agencies to deliver high-level creative.
• Participate in planning and preparing campaign budgets.
• Supervise projects, timelines.
• Manage deadlines and budgets.
• Provide mentoring of junior staff.
• Must be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver, with an ability to influence, ideate and execute groundbreaking ideas and build strong teams focused on passion and creative innovation.
• Adept at presentation and concept pitches.
• Superior writing and production skills.
• Exhibit exceptional knowledge on the Post-Production process.
• Expert knowledge of creative marketing concepts, development and production with proven ability to manage creative projects from conception through implementation.
• Ability to drive progress, strategically and creatively think in a fast-paced environment.
• Good judgment and ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines. Must have strong managerial/leadership competencies and experience, and proven ability to inspire and nurture individual talents within a collaborative environment.
• Ability to multi-task and delegate creative projects in a fast-paced and ambitious work environment, and to make decisions quickly; creates new and innovative solutions when needed.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, and relationship development skills. Ability to collaborate in a close team atmosphere, and with executives, filmmakers and talent.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to deliver clear and concise direction and communicate effectively and tactfully with people at all levels.
• Expert knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing and producing.
• Participates in planning and preparing production budgets. Shares accountability for those budgets with Creative Director and Vice President.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $122,500.00 - $227,500.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.