Assistant Customer Service Manager
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 5:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Customer Service Manager jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Assistant Customer Service Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Customer Service Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: Singapore - Singapore
HBO GO Asia is a streaming service offered by WarnerMedia that features 4,000 hours of premium HBO Original content, Hollywood blockbusters, Asian movies and series, kids programs, and more for the whole family.
As brand ambassadors of HBO GO Asia, the Customer Service team supports HBO's mission to deliver a seamless and personalized streaming experience to customers in Asia.
This isn't a comfortable armchair role where you can just kick back and direct. We are looking for someone who will be involved in daily operational work and who will guide the customer service team in going above and beyond to:
• Problem-solve and manage any situation, including challenging and escalated service cases.
• Consistently achieve swift and satisfactory resolution of all service cases.
• Provide first level troubleshooting and resolution of issues reported by customers.
• Represent the voice of customers and provide insights/feedback in driving product development.
As a customer service team leader, you will be required to:
• Build a customer centric environment where each customer interaction is given personalized attention and assistance.
• Develop a high-performance team through leadership, encouragement, and empowerment.
• Identify service lapses and perform customer service recovery in a timely manner.
• Provide constant feedback and conduct knowledge training.
• Monitor service delivery and quality by conducting audits.
• Identify and drive process improvement to minimize service lapses, increase productivity and achieve service excellence.
• Represent the team in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
Must-Have to succeed in the role
• More than 3 years' experience in providing customer service and/or in other customer facing roles.
• Bonus: Experience working on digital products and services.
• Bonus: Experience working in the media/entertainment industry.
• Ready to be a role model and to lead a team.
• Bonus: Experience in managing small-mid size teams and/or vendors.
• High proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
• Bonus: Proficiency in Mandarin/Bahasa Melayu/Thai
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enjoys interacting with others.
• Comfortable and adept at providing customer support in spite of language barriers.
• Desire to help others with patience and empathy.
• Ability to solve problems through analytical and creative thinking.
• Ability to stay calm and focused while under pressure and in challenging situations.
• Familiar with and enjoy using digital products and services.
• Bonus: Technical expertise and/or experience in troubleshooting technical issues.
• Ability to use reasoning rather than argument.
• Meticulous and detail oriented.
• Collaborative and an excellent team player.
• Demonstrates integrity in all actions and decisions.
• Initiative in going above and beyond in service delivery.
• Believes that the journey/process is as important as the end result.
• Willingness to keep learning.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.