HBOSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Santa Monica
The Manager, Account Management, Global Platforms position is part of WarnerMedia's Sales & Distribution group. The group is responsible for driving revenue across all products and platform partners.
The Manager of Account Management on the Global Platforms team will be an integral part of the distribution of WarnerMedia's award-winning original programming and innovative product offering. This person will be responsible for growing WarnerMedia subscription and transactional revenues with key distribution partners, including connected TV platforms. The Manager will have the opportunity to make a significant impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals. This position will report directly to the VP of Account Management.
• Achieve revenue and engagement targets for subscription and home entertainment businesses.
• Proactively develop, execute, and monitor business plans to drive revenue and viewership.
• Own the day-to-day relationships with the accounts and manage ongoing partner calls.
• Develop, foster, and maintain relationships across divisions at distribution partners and within WarnerMedia.
• Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and execute key initiatives, including promotional programs, marketing & merchandising campaigns, and product plans.
• Analyze key performance metrics for the HBO Max, Turner, and Warner Bros. businesses and provide optimized recommendations to address opportunities & risks and fill gaps.
• Communicate account performance with weekly reporting and monthly & quarterly presentations to account and executive management.
• Contribute to the wider Global Platforms team through best practice sharing, competitive tracking, product and hardware updates, etc.
• Provide ad-hoc project support with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Stay current on industry trends and the evolving media and entertainment landscape.
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience. Account management experience is a must.
• Results-driven and detail-oriented.
• Highly Analytical.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Positive attitude.
• Proactive self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to prioritize and utilize critical thinking.
• Solution-oriented mentality.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.