HBONew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Account Management for the
Cable - HBO Services-Partnership Management Department.
The Manager, Partnership Management, Verizon/Canada Accounts, is responsible for executing bespoke account distribution strategies designed to meet and exceed the company's' goals and objectives across the entire WarnerMedia business portfolio. This position is part of the team that proactively develops implements, executes, and monitors the distribution business plans for the HBO Max, Cinemax, Turner Networks, and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment business lines for the Verizon, T-Mobile and Canadian MVPD accounts. The Manager role will work closely with internal and external partners across marketing, point-of-sale, technology, legal, and strategy verticals to achieve KPI goals. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is curious, flexible, resilient, highly collaborative, and fearless with new ideas.
• Executes annual account plan to achieve account KPIs.
• Liaise with Partner Marketing team to strategize and leverage promotional and content marketing opportunities for accounts. Acute focus on content lifecycle strategy covering Turner, HBO Max, and Home Entertainment windows.
• Project manage marketing campaign tactics and maintain a creative tracking document for team reference.
• Possesses a holistic understanding of affiliate POS capabilities and determines most effective strategy to educate and incent front-line agents to grow the HBO Max customer base, working in partnership with the POS Strategy Team.
• Recommend strategic actions and craft narratives based on analysis of data from various sources. Work closely with internal/external data partners to identify hard-to-see trends and recommend appropriate courses of action.
• Manage account budget and perform promo analyses to gauge effectiveness and overall ROI.
• Monitor the execution of programs/placement and identify editorial opportunities based on WM content priorities.
• Work with WarnerMedia leadership to develop broader corporate strategy across all business lines.
• Oversee meeting planning and presentation creation for internal/external meetings.
• 5-10 years business experience; preferably in the digital media industry.
• Deep understanding of media landscape, competitive environment, and emerging consumption trends.
• Exceptional relationship building, communication, and presentation skills.
• Content marketing experience with a passion for WarnerMedia's Intellectual Property.
• Strategic and creative problem solver skilled at using analytics to guide decision-making.
• Intellectually curious and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
• Keen attention-to-detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Ability to navigate matrixed corporate environments (internally and externally).
• Desire to positively influence corporate culture.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.