HBOSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Santa Monica
The Coordinator of Partnership Management on the Global Platforms team will provide the critical day-to-day support to the team as an integral part of the distribution of WarnerMedia's award-winning original programming and innovative product offering. This person will be responsible for supporting the growth of WarnerMedia's subscription and transactional revenues with key distribution partners, including connected TV platforms. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Account Management.
• Assist team on all activities related to achieving revenue and engagement targets for subscription and home entertainment businesses.
• Optimize and maintain subscription and transactional trackers and create account specific analysis to help influence strategy, determine trends, and support the business.
• Perform regular promotion and campaign analysis and draw conclusions about effectiveness. Create and share best practices across partnership teams.
• Track merchandising and report compliance across subscription and transactional partner interfaces and ecosystems.
• Help execute the key initiatives outlined in account team's business plans and identify opportunities for process efficiencies and improvements.
• Collaborate with cross-functional peers in marketing, operations, and planning groups to ensure alignment on key deliverables and traffic creative assets.
• Serve as day-to-day lead for programming and slate information, consolidating key dates across all windows and communicating to sales team.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly deliverables to internal & external stakeholders.
• Support account portfolio including competitive tracking, product & hardware updates, etc.
• Bachelor's degree.
• A minimum of 2 years professional experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Self-starter with positive attitude.
• Experience working as part of a sales organization and/or growth business is a plus.
• Interest and curiosity for the evolving media & entertainment landscape is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.