Account Coordinator, NY Or LA
HBOLos Angeles, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.HBO is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming to 140 million subscribers globally. A subsidiary of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world's most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable titles to be on television, including drama series Succession®, Watchmen®, Westworld®, Big Little Lies®, Game of Thrones®, The Sopranos®, Band of Brothers® and The Wire®, as well as comedy series Barry®, Insecure® and Sex and the City®. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO Service Corporation seeks an Account Coordinator for the Telcos – HBO Services – Partnership Management department.
The Coordinator of Partnership Management on the Sales & Distribution team will provide critical day-to-day support to the team as an integral part of the distribution of WarnerMedia's award-winning original programming and innovative product offering. This person will be responsible for supporting the growth of WarnerMedia's subscription and transactional revenues with key domestic distribution partners, including both traditional and digital providers. This position will report directly to the Director of Partnership Management.
• Assist team on all activities related to achieving revenue and engagement targets for subscription and home entertainment businesses.
• Optimize and maintain subscription and transactional trackers and create account specific analysis to help influence strategy, determine trends, and support the business.
• Develop weekly account performance and analysis deliverables for internal stakeholders.
• Perform regular promotion and campaign analysis and draw conclusions about effectiveness. Create and share best practices across partnership teams.
• Track merchandising and report compliance across subscription and transactional partner interfaces and ecosystems.
• Help execute the key initiatives outlined in account team's business plans and identify opportunities for process efficiencies and improvements.
• Collaborate with cross-functional peers in marketing, operations, and planning groups to ensure alignment on key deliverables and traffic creative assets.
• Assist in budget management and strategic funding of account priorities and marketing campaigns.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables to internal & external stakeholders.
• Support account portfolio including competitive tracking, product updates, packaging changes, etc.
• Bachelor's degree.
• A minimum of 2 years professional experience.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Self-starter with positive attitude.
• Demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience working as part of a sales organization and/or growth business is a plus.
• Interest and curiosity for the evolving media & entertainment landscape is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.