HBO MaxBudapest, BU
Full Time Job
Location: Hungary - Budapest
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and HBO Max will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
The Workplace Tech works either remotely or onsite or at one of the Workplace Tech Bars resolving client issues, supporting the core workplace IT equipment and productivity software.
The role is responsible for a wide variety of support and activities. These include providing support for end user mobile and PC, Operating Systems (OS) and hardware, virtual and physical desktop environments, desktop applications and other standard enterprise solutions. In addition, the technician acts as a subject matter expert on enterprise technologies.
What will you be doing?
• Provides technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of desktop software and hardware
• Installs, configures and deploys desktop hardware and software, including virtual environments
• Supports day-to-day operational and support activities of the desktop computing, desktop, laptop, workstations and workplace support services
• Troubleshoots desktop software and hardware failures and identifies related network problems
• Coordinates end user installations, configurations and deployment of desktop software/hardware and other standard enterprise end user technology products
• Provides on-call support as required
• Provides physical onsite ''smart hands'' support to infrastructure teams for maintenance tasks or incident support
• Provides executive support
• Provides support to AV and VC equipment in meeting rooms and spaces
• Proactive meeting room checks
• Meeting room ''how to'' support
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mixture of the following experience:
• Microsoft Office Suite 365
• Demonstrated knowledge pertaining to mobile devices, telephony, laptops, workstations, desktops, virtual and physical environments and other workplace technology
• Extensive experience related to problem resolution
• Ability to analyze existing operations to improve and grow the Client Technologies operating environment
• experience in a technical support role performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of infrastructure technology, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Experience training, mentoring or supervising junior staff members
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity