VP, Subscriber Acquisition
HBO MaxMiami, FL
Full Time Job
VP, Subscriber Acquisition - HBO Max
The VP, Acquisition Marketing, LATAM plays a crucial role in driving growth and subscribers across multiple channels for HBO Max Latin America. The position is responsible for building a scalable demand generation and acquisition strategy while driving the successful execution of that plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, retention and engagement goals. This role will oversee a team of high performing digital growth marketers across multiple LATAM locations. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner across multiple groups within HBO Max - LATAM to achieve subscriber growth objectives and to ensure campaigns are coordinated around content schedules.
• Accountable for the development and implementation of a comprehensive and successful subscriber acquisition roadmap to generate demand for HBO Max LATAM through a variety of digital channels including paid search, display, video, affiliate marketing, re-targeting, and programmatic advertising.
• Work closely with the Brand and Content Marketing as well as Social Media teams to develop and implement campaigns across the full marketing funnel, with support across all digital channels.
• Work with Social Media team to direct digital media agency relationships and strategies across countries to maximize digital media buying efficiency.
• Partner with the Creative Design team to develop assets for all digital campaigns (copy, images and video). Provide feedback to establish and maximize workflows to create seamless campaign creation and delivery.
• Identify and develop A/B testing plans for campaigns and partner closely with the Product team on the execution of tests. Leverage feedback and results to optimize campaign effectiveness.
• Oversee, develop and lead acquisition marketing team which will be distributed across the region
• Determine KPIs to evaluate the impact of campaigns and to make recommendations to align initiatives with business goals.
• Partner with the Data and Insights teams to evaluate campaign success and reach across the LATAM region.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus
• 15 years experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product
• 5 years in a leadership role overseeing a marketing team- Fluency in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese required
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands