HBO MaxCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets this year, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
As the Video Producer, you will assist in driving the operational success for video-based growth marketing campaign creative of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the video production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. The Video Producer will be focused on creative concepting and video editing, working hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Creative Directors, Designers, Project Managers, Content Strategists, and Copywriters to execute video-based creative concepts for HBO Max.
• This is a hybrid producer-editor role. Strong editing and storytelling skills are a must.
• Responsible for the creative development and execution of compelling, high quality video & motion design assets to be used in a variety of paid media, product features, digital and social platforms.
• Actively participating in creative briefings to conceptualize and assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team).
• Ability to bring new innovative video concepts to the table with an emphasis on A/B testing and experimentation in a growing entertainment and technology platform.
• Ability to think narratively and stylistically, with a good sense of timing, sequence and sound design.
• Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate and flawless asset deliveries to partners.
• 3- 4 years of video producing and editing experience, preferably in entertainment and content marketing.
• Deep experience and proficiency with non-linear editing (Adobe Premiere preferred) in editing, project organization and accurate deliveries. After Effects and Photoshop experience preferred.
• Highly skilled in visual narrative storytelling , sound design and audio mixing.
• Aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Strong sense of marketing and entertainment trends demonstrated in work.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Ability to manage self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.