Summer Intern - Production
HBO MaxVirtual, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Production jobs in Virtual-US
Search all Summer Intern - Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Production? • Our interns are exposed to all aspects of Physical Production across In-House, Licensed, and Co-Productions. You will have the opportunity to follow programs from Script phase, to Production, to Post-Production to the final program streaming on HBO Max. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to interact with various departments across the company including, but not limited to, Creative/Programming, Business Affairs, Legal, Marketing, Casting, and Post-Production. We seek an intern who recognizes the value of this opportunity and once in the role, will work diligently and enthusiastically to absorb all that the opportunity has to offer.
• Assist Production Managers and Coordinators in day-to-day Production tasks such as:
• Research (from IMDB credits to available Sound Stage spaces)
• Reading Scripts with an eye towards Production Challenges and Feasibility, Budget Comparisons,
• Creating Customized Distribution Lists for individual shows
• Interacting with a show's production office to gather critical production documents
• Assist in organizing Table Reads and Show & Tells
• Learn to use Scenechronize, audit show documents for completion, and learn about Actors, Directors, and Writers guild compliance.
• Schedule meetings on behalf of Executives.
• Attend and take meeting notes.
• File and organize critical show documents on our share-drive. - Maintain and create spreadsheets - Perform research projects as needed - Cover Exec's desks and take on Coordinator duties on an as needed basis
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.