Summer Intern - Post Production
HBO MaxVirtual, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Post Production jobs in Virtual-US
Search all Summer Intern - Post Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Post Production? HBO Max Scripted Network Post is a team of industry leading professionals guiding the entire HBO Max slate of original scripted shows through the post-production process - from dailies and cuts to airing and archiving.
Those pursuing Post Producing or Network Post paths stand to glean the most from this opportunity but anyone can benefit - it provides a rare top-down view of how the industry works; seeing the results of development, production, and editorial post across dozens of shows.
The internship deals heavily in process, data, and problem solving - interns here should expect: to do only light editing work, to take on heavy clerical duties, and to come away with an unparalleled understanding of why the industry works the way it does.
• Participate in regular team meetings and learn by asking questions about everything.
• Migrate cuts and media to new industry leading platforms.
• Keep databases and reports up-to-date.
• Find a question the team regularly asks and craft your own report or dashboard that answers it.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.