Summer Intern - Dtc Financial Operations
HBO MaxRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Dtc Financial Operations jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Dtc Financial Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Dtc Financial Operations? Come and learn the end-to-end world of a subscription-based streaming service. Partake in the magic behind the scenes of the entertainment industry and, in particular, at a premiere video streaming service
Analyzing, compiling, interpreting, reconciling and reporting from HBO Max DTC billing systems transactional data; to cash settlements to company subscriber reporting metrics.
• Play an active role in ad-hoc projects and weekly deliverables through review of testing results; reconciliation of transactional data.
• Partake in the reconciliation of daily sales to cash reconciliations between billing system and merchant/credit card accounts.
• Reconciliation of key subscriber reporting metrics between financial and operations reporting tools
• Knowledge of Accounting and/or Finance through related coursework or prior experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to Strong Excel skills (ability to pivot, consolidate, report)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.