Summer Intern - Consumer Strategy & Insights
HBO MaxRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2021 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Consumer Strategy & Insights jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Consumer Strategy & Insights postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Consumer Strategy & Insights? The Intern, Consumer Strategy & Media Insights, will assist in tracking Growth Marketing campaigns, analyzing results and recommending key optimizations to increase paid subscribers. During your internship, you will work on the team responsible for tracking and optimizing HBO Max's subscriber growth, which spans Editorial, Paid Media, Lifecycle and Design. Your insights will help Growth Marketing to exceed subscriber targets.
• Derive actionable recommendations and key insights from a variety of data sources to help support decision-making across Growth Marketing.
• Analyze marketing campaign results to improve execution, inform future partnerships, and support growth targets.
• Measure pre-release demand via HBO Max's organic social and social listening channels.
• Track content performance on and off platform to socialize recent trends and ensure marketing campaigns reflect real-time consumer interests.
• A deep understanding of the entertainment landscape, including key social trends and competitor actions.
• Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of detailed tasks.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills.
• Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and creative problem solving.
• Knowledge and strong passion for learning about shifts in entertainment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
• Ability to work collaboratively at all levels of WarnerMedia.
The Ideal Candidate
• Proven, quantifiable success in marketing analytics and insights.
• Passion for entertainment and linking key internal and external actions to overall HBO Max trialist/subscriber performance.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities.
• Excellent at critical thinking and problem solving.
• Operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law, This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.