HBO MaxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr.Product Mgr jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr.Product Mgr postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr.Product Mgr? Sr.Product Mgr, Cx - Learning & Development - HBO Max
As the Senior Product Manager, CX Learning & Development, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within HBO Max. You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for HBO Max and HBO GO, with a focus on crafting a best-in-class Learning & Development program for the CX Team. You will work closely with the larger CX Strategy & Ops Team to leverage customer and agent feedback, research findings, and performance metrics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the CX Learning & Development Program. You will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences to propel a world-class CX Team forward.
• Design, develop, execute and manage learning curriculum and programs with in-person, online and everyday learning experiences through various tools and technologies.
• Analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous development.
• Drive and refine the continuous evolution of the CX Learning & Development Program, including: identifying key improvements for new hire/existing training programs and continuously seeking/evaluating/deploying new, engaging training solutions.
• Responsible for creating evergreen content and curriculum for the CX team, including onboarding, ongoing learning paths and certifications.
• Manage the development of learning evaluations from end-to-end, creating the tools, deliverables and assessments necessary to certify CX agents in various knowledge, skills, or competency checks.
• Identify appropriate evaluation methods and provide subject matter expertise to CX leadership colleagues regarding monitoring and evaluation approaches. Drive the evolution of the overall evaluation and certification strategy.
• Help CX Learning & Development Team continuously seek out and identify best-in-class trends in training and adult learning, as well as related strategies, techniques and technologies.
• Partner with CX Product Management and Content Strategist to develop and manage all necessary Learning & Development materials and resources, including facilitator and agent materials, presentations, supporting content/media, job aids, knowledge checks and other related L&D artifacts.
• Partner with Learning & Development and CX Leadership to surface L&D opportunities, help prioritize needs and develop recommendations on how best to address identified gaps.
• Work closely with CX Product Management, CX Operations, stakeholders and SMEs to ensure relevant curriculum is accurate and up to date.
• Continuously monitor and leverage diverse CX feedback and performance metrics sources to identify recommendations to improve all training programs and develop new offerings.
• Partner with rest of CX Product Management and Operations leads to serve as an expert in one or more customer support channels - own the efforts to define, refine and improve upon what excellence means for that particular channel and how to use learning and development techniques/strategies to drive excellence in that space (including email, phone, social, messaging/chat, CS success tools, self-service, amongst others).
• Work closely with CX Channel Success and Operations leads to uncover and lead curriculum-related opportunities, needs and projects.
• Collaborate with the CX Product and Operations leads to continuously uncover curriculum-related opportunities, needs and projects to support a best-in-class, white glove customer support program.
• Partner with cross-departmental teams to gather key insights around upcoming partner, programming and product release efforts and translate them into key CX training deliverables and support preparation.
• 'Zoom-out' from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger Warner Media Direct organization.
• Share key CX Learning and Development findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including: Engineering, Marketing, Program Management and Operations.
• Be able to travel domestically and internationally to provide on-site training oversight, facilitation (team and train-the-trainer) and support, as well as to participate in planning efforts, when the need arises.
• Bachelor's degree in Education, Communication, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines.
• 5 years of experience leading Sales Training or Learning & Development (or related field) preferably within a media company.
• Experience with the design, development and implementation of learning and development materials, both online and offline.
• Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills a must.
• Adaptable to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and plan, organize, and carry out multiple, detailed tasks.
• Combination of training customer success, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
• Proficient using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
• Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of Warner Media and our customers.
• Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Experience working with customer support organizations and/or training curriculum is a plus.
• Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
• Experience delivering training through various channels and methods including virtual tools.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.