Sr. Project Manager
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2020 1:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Project Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Project Manager? Sr. Project Manager, HBO Max
The ideal candidate is someone who is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You understand project management guidelines but also have the creative ability to customize processes for faster and more effective delivery given varying environments. You've not afraid to operate in an atmosphere that is dynamic and sometimes ambiguous and are able to take the initiative to bring in structure where needed. As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Within this environment, you will work with a project team to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high quality services for various HBO Max workstreams and client teams. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse business groups and dynamic enough to be able to learn new businesses and technological constructs as needed. The Senior Project Manager will oversee large-scale projects from initiation through completion to ensure successful development, integration and delivery of functionality for the HBO Max. The position is a highly cross-functional position that will work across a variety of stakeholder groups, including Product Development, Marketing, Data Insights and Content Operations to name a few.
• Creates clear attainable project objectives, building/gathering the project requirements/project plan, and managing the constraints of the project: budget, timeline, scope, and quality.
• Identifies and manages resources needed to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Partners with Technical Project Managers to ensure that projects are resourced appropriately.
• Develops reports, dashboards and documentation to report on KPI's, project status, and risk/action logs.
• Prepares information and presentations for Sr. Leadership updates.
• Play a key role in facilitating communication with stakeholders, and tying together cross functional requirements across different sets of stakeholders
• Track costs and performance, as well as other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met
• Proactively identifies issues/constraints and makes recommendations to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Assist the Program Manager with the development of best practices, workflow and methodology used for projects.
• Mentors junior team members and helps oversee assigned work to ensure accuracy and on time delivery.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience required.
• PMP Certification preferred
• 5-10 years of experience supporting complex projects in the digital space is preferred
• Proven ability to apply project management methodologies (including Agile) and supporting tools.
• Able to balance competing priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of stakeholders and senior management; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• PMI PMP Certification would be beneficial
• Big4, consulting and/or professional services experience would be a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.