Sr Product Manager
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr Product Manager, Acquisition & Retention - HBO Max
Location: United States - California - Culver City, United States - New York - New York, United States - Washington - Seattle
WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC), a division of WarnerMedia, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help deliver a best in class, friction-free subscription purchase experience. You will be responsible for helping charter the vision, define the product strategy and roadmap for the HBO Max subscription purchase funnel. You have strong collaboration and analytical skills. You are an effective cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation and delivery of various subscription-related initiatives.
In this key connecting role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and a cross-functional team of Designers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers to develop a product portfolio and roadmap to support our acquisition and retention funnels across desktop and mobile devices. You will interface and facilitate portfolio planning with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and seek input for planning purposes.
You have strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. You are also experienced and comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority.
Occasional travel required (when safe). This position reports to the Director of Product Management (Ecommerce) for HBO Max.
• Be a subject matter expert in ecommerce in acquisition, retention and experimentation tactics
• Be the customer-expert and solve customer problems; be fully knowledgeable of pain points experienced by customers and work with the team to identify opportunities for improvement
• Be data first
• Build and maintain a prioritized product backlog that supports KPIs and the organization's strategic priorities
• Work closely with business development and partners to evaluate new features and functionality to continue to optimize acquisition and retention
• Partner in product discovery to derive requirements enabling agile development teams to deliver efficiently
• Continuous reporting and analytics on performance & metrics, including post-project release impact reports, leading to actionable plans and results
• Maintain internal and external relationships with regard to technical teams, content, project management, internal departments, and vendors
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
• 3 years of applied Product Management experience with a focus on acquisition, retention, conversion KPIs
• Solid knowledge of A/B testing concepts and execution on digital properties
• Web analytics experience with Omniture/Google Analytics preferred
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
• Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Passion for solving customer problems
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Passionate about the SVOD, ecommerce and entertainment industries
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.