Sr. Marketing Manager - HBO Max
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/23/2020 6:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Marketing Manager - HBO Max jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Marketing Manager - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Marketing Manager - HBO Max? Sr. Marketing Manager (Influencer Affiliate Management) - HBO Max
The Sr. Marketing Manager (Influencer Affiliate Management) will be responsible for building and scaling a strategic, always on influencer program. The ideal candidate has strong negotiation skills and a proven track record working directly with top-tier talent, clients, agents, and managers to deliver high-concept digital and in-person campaigns. The ideal candidate has a strong familiarity with the influencer landscape and an understanding of how brands leverage talent to support their overall Growth Marketing objectives. In addition, the candidate has experience with Influencer management software and tools and a deep understanding of how to utilize data and analytics for campaigns.
• Develop, drive and execute always on influencer strategy to support HBO Max, including end to end management of developing briefs, reviewing influencers, direct outreach, contracts/agreements and executing influencer campaigns.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with top-tier influencers and talent, so we can activate them at a moment's notice.
• Collaborate with influencers and talent to develop strong digital and experiential narratives that resonate with target audiences across many platforms and in person.
• Continuously monitor, manage, and optimize influencer campaigns to ensure that objectives are met.
• Work cross-functionally to align influencer programs with key campaign beats to develop highly engaging and effective ways to drive volume and growth for HBO Max.
• Ensure influencer programs are aligned with key Growth audiences at the right time on the right platform to maximize engagement and audience acquisition efforts.
• Identify new audience development opportunities through influencers.
• Partner with data engineering, marketing technology and BI teams to gather data and establish new reports and dashboards.
• Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of HBO Max's users to inform audience-first, data-driven influencer campaign strategies that hit KPIs.
• Identify key insights from research and data that help inform content, audience development and campaign planning and optimization.
• Prepare and deliver findings to key partners.
• Monitor social trends, stay abreast of influencers on the rise, best practices, and provide competitive analysis.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus
• 7 years experience in influencer marketing, developing and executing influencer campaigns, preferably within the entertainment or DTC industry
• Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful influencer campaigns.
• Experience with project management, with a proven record to drive strategic frameworks all the way through execution.
• Knowledge and strong passion for pop culture and new trends.
• Familiarity with audience behaviors and successful social content strategies.
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
• Ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume.
• Self-starter who brings campaigns to market, develops new practices, and is dedicated to analyzing growth through metrics.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
• Ability to build decks and synthesize one-line positioning and visualizing proposals.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to both strategically long range plan and execute tactically.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.