Sr. Manager, Marketing
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 2:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Marketing? Sr. Manager, Marketing (Campaign Planning & Mgmt) - HBO Max
The Sr. Manager of Campaign Planning and Management will establish and implement a data-driven campaign planning strategy to further accelerate growth for HBO Max, across multiple channels. In this position, you will be responsible for Growth campaign initiatives to develop new audiences, drive volume, and increase consideration to support subscriber acquisition and retention efforts. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in executing campaigns which drive measurable results, thrive in a fast paced environment, and a focus on optimization to drive incremental growth.
• Plan and manage insights-driven growth campaigns and initiatives that will drive content education and increase consideration.
• Manage master marketing calendar based on key industry, vertical trends, and acquisition driving content launches.
• Lead conversations with internal and external cross functional teams to align efforts against Growth campaign goals and KPIs.
• Partner with the business insights team to monitor performance of campaigns, identify new audience verticals, evaluate growth opportunities, and continuously optimize programs.
• Collaborate with Business Development, Distribution, Brand, and Originals Marketing to evaluate and manage new business opportunities and promotions.
• Keep Senior team and other stakeholders informed of achievement of goals and marketing trends.
• Manage agencies and 3rd party vendors.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• 5-7 years experience developing and driving the campaigns of complex digitally focused partner campaigns ideally for a SVOD product.
• A proven record to drive strategic frameworks all the way through execution.
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and growth marketing.
• Experience working in highly cross-functional and matrixed organizations.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform content campaigns and make recommendations.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in an agile environment with shifting priorities - must be able to drive the strategy for Growth yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Strong presentation skills are a must.
• Familiarity with organic and paid media campaigns.
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
• Savvy in building decks and able to synthesize strategy and plans for various audiences.
• Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suite, project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, box)
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.