Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Strategy & Analysis
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/15/2021 9:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Strategy & Analysis jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Strategy & Analysis postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Strategy & Analysis? Location: United States - California - Culver City
HBO Max is looking for an individual that is willing to push the boundaries of the customer lifecycle journey by identifying cutting-edge tactics with the help of data-driven insights. The Sr. Manager Lifecycle Strategy and Analysis is responsible for using data to explore new opportunity areas and help drive our full funnel lifecycle teams towards a more cohesive and engaging experience. You will partner closely with Data Science, Product, Media, Editorial, and Customer Experience to push forth strategies and methodologies with a targeted outcome of improving marketing effectiveness, driving growth, and improving customer engagement and retention. You will support a growing team that analyzes performance across the entire consumer journey, focusing on increasing LTV to reduce churn, increase consumption, and enhance content discovery through owned channels.
• Serve as the expert in understanding the relationship between subscriber behavior and every-changing market conditions and apply insights to help drive new opportunities across marketing, distribution, and content.
• Tie learnings to key performance indicators and regularly present findings to stakeholders.
• Develop and evolve strategies around identifying pain points, analyzing them, and advocating for proactive measures to be put in place in order to mitigate the effects of future occurrences.
• Working with a cross functional team to drive the evolution of data backed insights by setting up methods to quickly and effectively identify challenges and opportunities.
• Leverage quantitative insights and competitive analysis to identify opportunities to increase retention and improve subscriber quality.
• Be proactive about sharing new discoveries by collaborating with the appropriate teams within HBO Max.
• Introduce and gain alignment of analytical models and metrics to assess performance of marketing programs including response, incremental impact, engagement forecasting and deep dive analysis to understand short / long term customer behavior impacts.
• Have a clear understanding of the consumer needs and work with other analysts and data scientists across the company to find methods for improving the consumer experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, marketing, statistics, or engineering; MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline preferred.
• 4 years of analytics experience, preferably in entertainment, tech, finance, or consulting.
• Proven track record of exploring insights through data and applying recommendations for action items.
• Extensive experience with interpreting data to drive customer engagement, preferably in connection with SVOD user experience.
• Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of user engagement.
• Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels.
• Advanced knowledge in Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite
• Working knowledge of SQL/Tableau/Snowflake/Looker a plus
• Basic knowledge of elementary statistics
• Strong ability to interpret data, develop hypotheses on driving customer engagement across all organizations touching the product, and collaborate across organizations to test analyses preferred.
• Can set a vision, respond to cultural and consumer trends, as well as shifts in our business needs.
• Possesses a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the data-driven.
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.