Sr. Director, Acquisition Marketing
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Director for the Acquisition Marketing department.
• Oversee and lead media strategy for acquisition.
• Develop and execute acquisition media campaigns across all media mix channels.
• Be a strategic partner with data intelligence team to leverage data and insights to inform campaigns and develop dashboards to measure success.
• Analyze and interpret data with growth insights team to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Work closely with insights team to design research plans and synthesize results to inform campaign creative, funnel optimization, and content activation strategy.
• Leverage market research, competitive analysis, and audience insights to think creatively about audience development across segmentation and targeting, leveraging appropriate channels and consumer messaging.
• Contribute and align with the editorial vision and strategy to push forward growth and engagement.
• Develop and optimize acquisition programs to push growth by combining data, technology and behavioral insights to drive, optimize, and innovate across all marketing channels and programs.
• Responsible for developing and delivering management reporting materials, reports and presentations.
• Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend.
• Work closely with retention, engagement and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• 10 years of experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product.
• 5 years of supervising, coaching and mentoring a team.
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Hands-on leader who get in the trenches to drive work forward and manage a high output.
• Experience working in a highly fast-paced environment, being accountable and learning from mistakes.
• Must be knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends.
• Strong presentation skills are a must.
• Strong passion for television, movies, entertainment, and technology.
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management.
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.