HBO MaxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 6:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Designer?
Full Time Job
Sr. Designer - HBO Max
Location: United States - New York - New York
As the Senior Designer, Growth Marketing for HBO Max, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. The Senior Designer will be focused on visual design, web experience design, and marketing campaign support. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with other Art Directors, Project Managers, Content Strategists, and Copywriters to conceptualize and execute creative & design concepts for HBO Max.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on visual design, content creative design, motion design, video and typography – actively participating in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), ability to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their contribution within growth marketing that will ultimately impact the big picture.
• Support web experience creative leads with marketing landing page design, homepage refinements, as well as site maintenance
• Ability to collaborate with all consumer-facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to web, email, promotions, and in-app.
• Responsible for ensuring artwork is ready for review by Art Directors and Creative Directors.
• Integrate versatile design skills, including layout, typography, design patterns, and photo compositing into all marketing campaigns.
• Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
• Passion for creating beautiful, pixel perfect visual designs that convey comprehensive skill of color palettes to bring campaigns and creative to life.
• Ability to strategically think across platforms, mastering the constantly changing content across channels to drive successful marketing objectives and campaigns.
• Strong presentation skills for pitching to key business stakeholders and leading conversations.
• Support and align with growth marketing products and initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Ability to guide and mentor Junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership's vision.
• A minimum of 5 years of advanced-level design and project management experience, preferably in entertainment. Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Highly skilled in visual design in the digital space.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to project manage through design and creative efforts on large scale projects.
• Knowledgeable and understanding of Email Design as well as UI/UX design specialization.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A love of television, movies, and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An excitement for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk.
• A robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Familiarity with Figma, emerging technologies, and high fidelity protypes. Motion design a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.