Sr. Data Analyst, Product Insights - HBO Max
HBO MaxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2021 5:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Data Analyst, Product Insights - HBO Max jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Data Analyst, Product Insights - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Data Analyst, Product Insights - HBO Max?
Full Time Job
Sr. Data Analyst, Product Insights (Commerce) - HBO Max
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - New York - New York, United States - Washington - Seattle
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer (DTC) offering which debuted in May 2020. With over 10,000 hours of curated premium content, HBO Max offers powerhouse programming for everyone in the home, bringing together HBO, a robust slate of new original series, key third-party licensed programs and movies, and fan favorites from WarnerMedia's rich library, including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
Our DTC team is laying the foundation for HBO Max, and we need highly motivated, uniquely skilled, and technically agile experts across a variety of disciplines to accomplish things that have never been done before.
The Sr. Data Analyst of Product Insights will work closely with the Commerce team as well as the broader HBO Max Product team both domestically and internationally to deliver actionable insights and create dashboards and visualizations covering but not limited to Website Analytics, Signup Funnel Conversion & User engagement. This is a highly visible role within the organization that requires someone with a blend of advanced analytical skills and commercial acumen to work across a broad range of datasets.
• Reporting/Dashboard Development: Develop, maintain, and continuously optimize reports and performance dashboards and manage their distribution to the relevant teams across the organization
• Ad-Hoc Data Analysis: ?Work with the Commerce and other Product teams to answer business questions on an ad-hoc basis. Analyze data to understand user behavior, identify patterns, and provide insights on funnel optimization, user engagement and retention
• Goals & KPIs: Work closely with Domestic and International Product stakeholders to develop and maintain KPI dashboards to monitor the business performance (MBR, OKR, Balanced Scorecard)
• Partnerships: ?Work closely with the data engineering team to translate business requirements into the right data structures and semantic layers
• Data Validation: Ensure accuracy of reporting & deliverables by setting up comprehensive policies and processes of data validation across several data sources
• Insights Presentation: Setup regular meetings with business stakeholders to present findings & data insights and provide updates on business requirement deliverables
• 5 years of experience monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data
• Advanced SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables
• Very advanced user of data visualization tools: Looker (including LOOKML coding), Tableau etc.
• Experience working with Web Analytics tools and raw data (Google Analytics, Adobe) would be preferred
• Experience working with International products and stakeholders will be a plus
• Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Have a demonstrated history of translating complex data sets into clear and actionable narratives and communicate opportunities and challenges to stakeholders
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.