Social Media Sales Manager
HBO MaxAmsterdam, NH
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 7:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Media Sales Manager jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Social Media Sales Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Sales Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: Netherlands - Amsterdam
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform launched in the United States in May 2020 before expanding to 39 territories in Latin America and the Caribbean in June 2021. In the second half of this year, HBO Max is coming to European territories with further launches planned for 2022.
We're looking for a passionate social media expert to drive our social media presence in Europe. In this position, you'll be a part of an exciting journey working side by side with a highly skilled and driven, multicultural team.
Your main KPIs will be driving acquisition at an efficient cost, driving channel engagement, subscriber retention, and reach.
You'll be working closely together with the Pan-European social media sales team of HBO Max (15 people) spread over 13 countries as well as with your local colleagues in Marketing, PR, Brand, and CRM, and reporting to the Social Media Sales Director in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As part of the HBO MAX EMEA social media team, you are the manager and owner of your Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter – and will manage the launch of any new, relevant channels.
• Initiate, create, plan, manage, execute, and evaluate pan-European social media sales and retention campaigns for our tentpole series including our Local Original Productions (LOPs) in close collaboration with the other functional teams.
• For LOPs, you will work with the social media presence of and relation with local talent - as well as create a full content suite and extensive campaign for social media.
• For new tentpole series and LOPs, you will conduct audience research to create relevant target groups and ensure top acquisition results.
• Create tailored, out-of-the-box content in collaboration with our in-house design team and the Pan-European creative team.
• Work creatively with the content of the service to build awareness, drive engagement, conversation, retention, and acquisition on social media.
• Create and execute pan-European sales and retention campaigns on title and brand level, and you will manage, test, optimize and evaluate these campaigns across social platforms.
• Own the daily interaction with our fans, customers, and prospects working closely with the customer service team, ensuring they're informed, engaged, and following our tone of voice.
• Listen to, engage with, and influence our fans, prospects, and customers on social media.
• Monitor and report on audience sentiments and trends internally.
• Stay on top of social media creative trends and ensure top-level social media marketing campaigns locally and on a pan-European level.
• Solid experience in a social media role.
• Excellent general knowledge within the field of entertainment and TV series, movies.
• Highly skilled and knowledgeable about marketing technologies, social media trends, and channels.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbally.
• Previous experience working with community management tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Falcon, or similar.
• Passionate about entertainment, social media, and creating growth.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.