Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Campaign Management
HBO MaxMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 3:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Campaign Management jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Campaign Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Campaign Management? The Job
The Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Campaign Management plays an integral role within the CRM and Lifecycle team. This individual will be responsible for the localized implementation and orchestration of CRM and Lifecycle marketing campaigns. This individual will demonstrate high levels of creativity and efficient communications and project management skills. The Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Campaign Management will lead a team of local campaign managers who will act as theme and local subject matter experts.
This individual is responsible for helping to develop and optimize a multi-channel CRM program designed to drive consumer engagement, increase adoption, and minimize churn. This role will oversee communications and programs to onboard new users, optimize the consumer lifecycle, increase content consumption and increase fan value for HBO Max. The ideal candidate will be highly data driven and able to manage both strategic plans and hands on execution. Exhibits a strong sense of ownership.
• Responsible for CRM (email, push, in-app, etc) and Lifecycle campaign management efforts across lifecycle themes (conversion, retention, monetization, cross-channels, commerce and others)
• Manages a team of local campaign managers who are responsible for campaign implementation in collaboration with CRM strategists, creative services, content and editorial programmers, product and data stakeholders
• Defines and standardize campaign management scalable processes, creative assets management, ensures brand guideline adherence, partners with CRM team management leads to expand capabilities, maintain regional KPIs tracking
• Partners closely with creative services to manage and optimize an efficient modular asset production process
• Partners closely with other marketing teams (acquisition, paid media, publicity, business development, social media) to align and adhere to overarching strategy as well as to design cross-channel initiatives
• Work with cross functional teams to identify the audiences, design programs, launch, optimize, analyze and perform post-campaign reporting
• Understand and track user retention and other key performance metrics; work with data and analytics teams to develop reports and dashboards to track and optimize consumer behavior and campaign results
• Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Scope and execute A/B and multivariate tests across all communication channels
• 5-7 years of experience in a marketing and/or project management, business or journalism preferably in a media company and advertising agency
• Experience with video streaming or subscriptions services
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing or creative/content related field
• Experience with CRM (email) platforms and marketing performance platforms such as Braze, PostUp, Adobe Marketing, Kochava, Marketo or others
• Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful marketing campaigns
• Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, media and entertainment (TV, music, arts.)
• Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, Jira, Monday, Aha, others.
• Proficient in Photoshop, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Excel
• Experience using A/B testing to optimize and refine programs
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations
• Fluency in Spanish and English is a must; Portuguese is a plus
• PMP or Agile certified, desirable
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.