QA Eu Certification Tester
HBO MaxBudapest, BU
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 6:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for QA Eu Certification Tester jobs in Budapest-BU
Search all QA Eu Certification Tester postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a QA Eu Certification Tester?
Full Time Job
Location: Hungary - Budapest
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max™ is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer streaming platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max recently began its global rollout launching in 39 markets across Latin America and the Caribbean, and HBO Max will enter Europe later this year and into next as it begins replacing the HBO-branded streaming services.
You will be joining a team that is critical to the viewing experience of millions of users worldwide. It will be your responsibility to assure millions of viewers have access to HBO Max through Set top boxes. This means all customers from the biggest cable operators and telecom providers will access their favorite content through the clients you help us build.
What will you be doing?:
• Design and implement testing strategies and processes by collaborating and supporting a QA Lead, other developers, and the product team.
• You will conduct Test releases, find issues, identify improvements.
• Help to identify underlying issues and work cross-functionally with other teams to drive resolutions.
• Drive improvements in the QA process based on customer feedback and team needs.
• Work with automation engineers to prioritize work.
• Ready to help across the team and learn new skills.
• Understand the applications and systems under test.
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Experience creating software testing processes including identifying areas of focus, building and executing test plans which cover a wide range testing (functionality, usability, compatibility and regression).
• Have an understanding in the VOD/OTT/Streaming/Broadcast Media world.
• You have been embedded in product teams and understand how to work with this area of a business.
• Worked on a multinational customer facing product with a high volume of users.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.