HBO MaxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 10:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for QA Engineer jobs in New York-NY
Search all QA Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a QA Engineer? QA Engineer - HBO Max
The QA Engineer is responsible for leading quality deliverables and QA planning efforts across multiple features or client releases, ensuring the stability of the software release candidates across all HBO property, including connected TV devices, web sites and mobile platforms. You'll be responsible for working with a wide array of groups to understand the agreed upon functionality, how the functionality will work, and to create test cases and scenarios which will fully exercise this functionality. This QA engineer will also be a key partner with the user community to understand their roadmap and determine testing requirements.
• Projects and work related to specific platforms
• Solve day to day tasks.
• Report team status to QA Lead
• Write Test Plans and test cases
• Create comprehensive testing scenarios
• Deliver high quality, low to zero defect releases
• Assist in the maintenance of appropriate processing flow charts, diagrams, tables, and other supporting documentation to convey proposed or updated testing approaches
• Enforce and evangelize standards for consistent practices throughout the department
• At least 1-3 years of experience within the Quality Assurance specialty
• Experience with Black-box/Gray-box testing
• Must have worked in positions which have site and product releases on a frequent basis (at least one per month)
• Strong knowledge of smoke testing, regression testing, test case creation, and applying automation testing to improve the delivery of the team
• Experience with game console apps for devices such as Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Chromecast and Smart TVs
• Extremely detail-oriented, possessing the ability to think outside of the box
• Experienced in testing and supporting web, mobile and media applications
The Nice to Haves
• Testing web applications developed in Flash and HTML5
• Knowledge of AEM, CRXDE or another comparable CMS tool
• Gaming and VR testing experience is a plus!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.