Program Manager, Fraud Management
HBO MaxSeattle, WA
Full Time Job
Program Manager, Fraud Management (HBO Max)
Location: United States - Washington - Seattle
WarnerMedia seeks a Program Manager, Fraud Management for the DTC Global Operations team.
• Participate in the creation of global business requirements definition identification of product/technology solutions and implementation of a robust and scalable global fraud program for HBO MAX.
• Contribute to the development of a safe and robust user credential management and authentication ecosystem to ensure user accounts are used in accordance with HBO Max's terms of service.
• Work with Fraud Management Analysts to identify opportunities to prevent and mitigate credential sharing, account theft, and other forms of unauthorized service access.
• Engage with Product and Engineering teams to build new technical and business solutions and mitigate fraud risk.
• Prepare HBO Max Platform for international deployment and develop strategies to handle unique market conditions within each marketplace.
• Review service data with the analytics team to identify novel attacks and abuse methods.
• • Bachelor's degree in information security, business, computer science, or related fields.
• 2-4 years of experience working in fraud risk management, preferably within a media or subscription company.
• Remain current with best practices and industry trends for the mitigation and detection of account sharing, account takeover, and other forms of policy abuse.
• Assist in responding to incidents involving the Fraud Management Team including the creation of executive level reports
• With the assistance of the Fraud Management Analytics team, contribute to the creation and improvement of risk and account behavior models.
• Work with design teams to improve HBO Max Platform to create a more inherently secure user experience.
• Contribute in the development and presentation of business cases for global payments fraud prevention programs, working with cross functional HBO teams.
• Partner with global and regional HBO business & legal teams to understand market/regional challenges and regulations with respect to fraud.
• Participate with DTC Engineering teams to identify technical and product solutions, as well as help inform product roadmaps with fraud enhancements
• Support the go-to-market process and interact with technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications
• Aid in the ongoing development and tuning of both in-house and 3rd party fraud vendor solutions
• International business experience in Europe and/or Latin America, second languages a plus
• Ability to perform data analytics and visualization to identify risky behavior and generate executive reporting using Google, Microsoft, Tableau, Looker, and/or SQL.
• Exposure to Amazon AWS development environments
• Experience with the fraud management tooling, either internally developed, or vendor sourced
• End to end ownership of vendor lifecycle management
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.